The sub-color landscape lighting is shaped into the main components of urban garden decoration by the bright colors, harmonious arrangement and beautiful form of leaves, trees and flowers. In the nighttime environment, landscape lighting can lengthen the time it takes effect. Night plants are not repeated in the light of the daytime, but are exposed to people in a new attitude.
The principle of sub-color landscape lighting plant landscape lighting follows
(1) To study the shape of the plant and the extent to which the plant is displayed in space, the illumination must conform to the shape of the various plants.
(2) For light-colored plants that stand in the air, they can be illuminated with strong light to form a contour effect.
(3) Some light sources should not be used to change the original color of the leaves, but a certain color source can be used to enhance the appearance of certain plants.
(4) The color and appearance of many plants vary with the seasons, and lighting should be adapted to this change in plants.
(5) The target of the illumination can be observed at one or many points near the object, while paying attention to eliminating glare.
(6) Observing from a distance, the illumination of a piece of trees is usually set as a background. Generally, individual targets are not considered, but only the color and total shape are considered; the target is observed from a close position, and the target needs to be directly evaluated. The target should be treated separately.
(7) For immature and unstretched plants and trees, decorative lighting is generally not applied.
Selection and installation of plant landscape lighting equipment
(1) Selection of lighting equipment:
1) The selection of lighting equipment (including model, light source, beam of light, etc.) depends mainly on the importance and requirements of the plants being illuminated;
2) All luminaires must be watertight and insect resistant and resistant to the attack of herbicides and insecticides.
(2) Installation of plant lighting fixtures should pay attention to:
1) The luminaires are generally installed on the ground plane and should not affect the landscape effect during the day;
2) In order to avoid the work of the luminaire affecting the greening maintenance equipment, especially affecting the mowing, etc., the luminaire can be fixed on the concrete pedestal slightly above the horizontal plane. This method of lighting is more suitable for the case where there is only one observation point. Glare can be caused by moving around the target. If this happens, the luminaire should be installed in a trench that ensures both equipment protection and proper optical orientation;
3) It is a desirable method to install the luminaire behind the trees so as to eliminate glare without affecting the appearance of the day.
Projection lighting of trees
(1) The floodlights are generally placed on the ground, and the arrangement is determined according to the type and appearance of the trees. Sometimes, in order to make the trees more prominent and easy for people to observe, the lamps can be installed under the surface layer.
(2) If you want to illuminate a higher position of the tree (such as lighting the first tree raft of a row of trees and above), you can place a small light pole with a height equal to the height of the lighting to install the luminaire next to the tree. .
(3) Install a string of low-power incandescent light bulbs on the main branches of the deciduous tree to obtain the decorative effect, but this installation method is generally applicable in winter, because the summer leaves will hit the bulb and will be burned. Unfavorable trees can also affect the lighting effect.
(4) For luminaires that must be installed on trees, their installation on the tree stalks must be adjusted according to the growth laws of the plants.
1) The illumination of a tree can be illuminated from several angles by several light-emitting lamps. The effect of the illumination has both a feeling of being in pieces and a feeling of level and depth;
2) Illumination of a tree can be illuminated into two close-ups from two directions by two floodlights;
3) Lighting a row of trees, using a row of light-emitting lamps to illuminate at an illumination angle, both neat and layered;
4) For the lighting of uneven height trees, use several floodlights to cast light on high and low trees respectively, giving people a clear sense of height and low;
5) For the lighting of the green corridor formed by the two rows of trees, the two rows of light-emitting lamps have better relative illumination effect;
6) For the illumination of tree shrews and canopies, in most cases, the illumination of trees is mainly to illuminate tree shrubs and canopies. The layers are rich and the effect is obvious, and the astigmatism of the beam will also show the trunks, which will serve as a backdrop.
Flower bed lighting
The lighting method for the flower beds is also:
(1) Observing the flower beds at the ground level from the top to the bottom, using mushroom-shaped lamps to illuminate downwards, and placing these lamps at the center or side of the flower beds, the height depends on the height of the flowers;
(2) If there are various colors, it is necessary to use a light source with a high color rendering index. Incandescent lamps and compact fluorescent lamps can be suitably used in such applications.